Sometimes you don’t have to waste a lot of time or money transforming or enhancing your interior. Here are some tips from designers on how to do this with your living room decor quickly and easily.
- Change the textiles. Curtains, pillows and carpets give your living room a whole new look. Another idea is to reupholster your sofa and chairs to make a statement – it helps make a statement too.
- Light accents. Add some bright details: pillows, tables, vases, planters, chairs, and so on.
- Create a spectacular accent wall. Try accent wallpaper, paint, or just add textures.
- Luxurious chandeliers or lamps with large shades. Such a piece also makes and accentuates and refreshes the room decoration.
- Add a unique piece of furniture or accessory. An antique desk, dresser and mirror can become a pearl of your interior.
- Use free corners. There are spaces behind the sofa, near the windows, etc. that can be used for storage so your room doesn’t look cluttered.
- Add houseplants or change their place. The green is always refreshing and makes every room more comfortable. So don’t hesitate to fill a few places with it.