If you have a small bedroom or just want more space, you need to organize some smart storage. How can you do that There are many opportunities. Here are some ideas to consider:
- Storage under the bed. There are many ways to store things: there are beds with drawers underneath or you can just bring some cool woven baskets and put them underneath. The drawers can be neutral or colorful to highlight the bed design.
- A headboard can also be a storage space. This could be done with bookcases, various shelves, etc.
- Camp beds. There are models with storage space in it. These could be compartments as small as mini wardrobes.
- Smart furniture that combines different storage styles. Designers create lots of functional and ergonomic furniture to store whatever you want, and there are lots of cool bedroom configurations to choose from.
- Creative fixtures. Even small bedrooms could be strange shapes. With the integrated functions you can use every inch of the free storage space.
- Bed benches. These things could solve several problems at once, including providing additional storage.
Below are more ideas for different styles of storage space in your bedroom.