Farmhouse kitchens combine a variety of different styles: cottage, vintage, rustic and traditional. And if you want to create one, you need to understand the necessities, which will help in creating and designing it. Here are some tips that can help.
- Fresh flowers.
- Hardwood floors. this gives the room a beautiful but inviting foundation.
- Exposed rays. These can become an integral part of the basic style of your home, especially if you are creating a welcoming, cozy farmhouse feel.
- A range. An old fashioned range will really go a long way in transforming your kitchen into a special version of a farmhouse escape. It adds the illusion of an old age room without its modern look and tradition.
- Farmhouse sink. Also known as the apron sink, this goes right on with the Vintage range which, when added in, can really help create a space that is styled with the same style from top to bottom.
- Cream-colored cabinets that stand out nicely from the wood you have in the room and open up the room with a breathless ease.
- A butcher block for a functional and stylish worktop.
- Wooden walls. Remember to paint them off-white to take advantage of the texture, but open up the kitchen even more.
- Racks for hanging pots and pans and wall plate racks.
- Jade green to create a fresh, vibrant feel without getting too overwhelming or deviating from the vision.
- Wooden utensils and white dishes.
- Wire baskets.
- Pendant lights.
- A fireplace. Add texture – like brick – to its frame and add it to the style of the room.